- Complaint is a module provided under CCTNS project to the citizens for escalating their allegations to the Police online.
- The basic advantage of this module is that, the citizen will not have to go to the Police Station and wait there for a long time to get his complain/allegation registered in Police records.
- On registering a complaint in Citizen Portal, registration number is automatically generated and acknowledgement is being generated.
- Simultaneously the Officer-In-Charge of the Police Station is alerted by the system to initiate action on the allegation.
- There after a Police Officer will contact the complainant and enquiry into the matter.
- However it is pertinent to mention here that when a genuine complaint will be acted upon in a time bound process, a false and fabricated complaint may invite legal action against the complainant.
- If you are new to Citizen Portal, click here to Register.
- If you are an existing user to Citizen Portal, click here to Log In.