- A citizen can request Domestic Help and Employee verification service online by logging in CCTNS.
- Go to Citizen Services, select Domestic Help Verification or Employee Request and fill in the required details
- It has also be done in person by filling in the form and handing over to the local Police Station.
Domestic Help verification ensures a Citizen that their Servants are not criminals or troublesome. It can be requested both online or in person.
- Any householder desiring to employ a Domestic Help can avail this service.
Documents Required (whichever applicable):
- Filled up Application Form if done manually.
- Photograph of the servant
- ID card/ration card if any
- Fingerprint impression voluntarily given
How to apply for verification:
The user can log into CCTNS website (Citizens Portal)
Type of Service:
It is an online service.
Forms to be filled:
Details can be filled online. Log in the Citizen Portal, select Domestic Help Verification or Employee Verification and enter details. CLICK HERE.
Visit CCTNS (Citizen Portal) Website